Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day One in Laos


After having had a good night's sleep, I awoke to the sounds of cock-a-doodle-doo from the local rooster on my first day here in Laos. In Lao culture, the rooster symbolizes good luck.

Shortly after 7 AM I got out of bed and had a warm shower. After getting dressed, I made a coffee and had one of the protein bars for breakfast. Surprisingly, the protein bar was quite tasty.

Once Mike gets ready, we will venture into downtown Luang Prabang to run some errands and for me to visit a money changer to convert some of my US currency into KIP.

1 comment:

  1. Do you need Personal Finance?
    Business Cash Finance?
    Unsecured Finance
    Fast and Simple Finance?
    Quick Application Process?
    Finance. Services Rendered include,
    *Debt Consolidation Finance
    *Business Finance Services
    *Personal Finance services Help
    contact us today and get the best lending service
    personal cash business cash just email us below
    Contact Us: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com
    call or add us on what's app +918929509036

    ReplyDelete