Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Saturday Visit to Port Hope

This coming Saturday my friend Andrew will be driving me to Port Hope for a meeting with the president of Adopt a Village in Laos, Steve Rutledge. A number of important items will be on the table for discussion that day all of which are listed below. Hopefully, we will be able to attend to all of them.
  1. The presentations.
  2. A real web site.
  3. Facebook.
  4. Twitter.
  5. My trip to Laos.
  6. Advisory committee.
  7. Marketing ideas.
If time allows, I am hoping to take Andrew on a little tour of Port Hope.

To finish off the day, all of us will be dining at the exquisite Buluai A Taste of Thai restaurant, which is owned by Sammy Minc, who grew up in a small village on the Laos/Thailand border. Afterwards, Steve will take Andrew and myself to see The 39 Steps, which is playing at the Capitol Theatre - just steps away from the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment